<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Come in number 51 

Unfairground. Life is. Where did it come to my mind?

Public Image Limited. PIL. That What Is Not. Johnny Rotten.

Life really is kind of an unfairground. Sometimes I wish to get out of the wheel.
No matter I love speed, road running fast under my wheels. Easy way to quit the game.

Still life. Never give in. Never stopping. You won't get me. Alive. Never. You dogs of corporation. You Nazis. "Arbeit macht frei" they say and give you bullshit. You could care less. You dragon of Loch Ness, witch of concentration camp. You never get me in your box. You are out of control, you are out of power. Little gods fall first. Little souls suck before they get caught.

Best wishes and kind regards, you corporate clown, you slave of money. My place is not under your eyes. My place is away from your face. Somewhere skies are blue and clear. No shadow of little idiots and fakes. Good bye copies. Good bye clones of skeletons. Good bye robots and liars. Your time is up.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?